Family Nurse Practitioner
Community-based primary care opportunity for an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to work in a faith-based practice located in the greater Las Vegas area. This position will allow you to work 4, 10 hour days to enjoy a perfect work/life balance.
The Nurse Practitioner will be treating patients of all ranges and diagnosis that require care from the community. This practice offers free care to the homeless, immigrants, and more and it is important that you are compassionate, humble and a provider willing to give back to his/her community. The Nurse Practitioner shall be comfortable with well visits (all ages), medication management, chronic and acute conditions, sick visits and more!
Ideal Nurse Practitioner will be comfortable working with a Spanish-speaking population – you will have two Medical Assistants for translations.
Requirements for the Nurse Practitioner:
- Ability to treat all age ranges
- Graduated from an acredited school
- Hold an active license in Nevada without any restrictions, or eligible
- Compassion and caring for a christian community
- Ability to work 4, 10 hour days
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner:
- Competitive salary based on experience – six figures
- Possibility of loan repayment thru NHHS or Nursecorp
- Medical premium for employee is paid by employer
- Dental, vision and STD available
- CME reimbursement and paid time off – up to $2000 per year
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 403B Retirement Plan