Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Brand new opening for a fulltime Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Upstate NY. This position will be working with substance abuse and detox clients. The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) must be compassionate and have the energy and drive to work within this practice. This is a 40 hour/week position.
If you are compassionate, resilient, a team player with an interest to work in addiction then this position is for you! This practice has an extremely supportive staff with a true “team” mentality and beautiful accommodations.
Benefits for the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW):
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Full benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, paid time off
Requirements for the Licensed Clinical Social Worker:
- Prior experience working with addiction and recovery, preferred
- Compassionate and caring personality
- Masters degree from an accredited college/university
- Possess (or be eligible for) a NYS LCSW license
- Prefer min of 1 year experience in similar setting
- Confident New Grads welcome to apply!
If you are a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, looking to make a difference in the lives of each patient, as well as their families and loved ones, this is your chance to join an amazing team in a well established, substance abuse & recovery support practice!