Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
***$5,000 sign on bonus***
New Graduates being considered and encouraged to apply!!
Brand new exciting opportunity for a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in the Harrisburg, PA area. The Pediatric Nurse Practitioner will make a difference in the lives of the children by providing outpatient services to children from birth to 21 years. The is a full-time position and the nurse practitioner must be able to work independently.
The Nurse Practitioner will be offered an excellent compensation plan, a comprehensive benefits package and Continuing Education & paid time off.
Duties for the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Physical Exams
- Hospital follow up
- Full range of acute diagnoses
- Treat both sick and well patients ages 0-21
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner requirements:
- PA license
- Pediatric Certification or Family with a pediatric concentration
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Ideal 2-3 years pediatrics experience, but new grads will be considered
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% coverage
- Strong PTO and paid holidays
- Life Insurance
Please reach out direct to get the full description of the position with the full benefits – this position will not last!