Certified Surgical Technician
Incredible opportunity for a Certified Surgical Technician (Surg Tech) to join a well-established urological practice in the greater Atlanta area. Come work with a dynamic group of people and enjoy a competitive salary and great benefits! This is a Monday through Friday position with no weekend coverage for a wonderful work/life balance
Great Full Time Permanent position with a respected group in a positive environment. Offering an exceptional package and compensation.
Benefits for the Surgical Technician (Surg Tech):
- Competitive Salary
- Superior benefits package
- Substantial paid time off
- Retirement plan with company match
- Monday–Friday schedule, no nights, weekends or holidays
Requirements for the Surgical Technician (Surg Tech):
- Graduate of approved Surgical Technology program
- Current CST certificate required
- Valid BCLS Certification
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Mininum of 1 year Surg Tech experience in a hospital or surgical center
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the principles of sterile technique and infection control; practices appropriate procedures to maintain a sterile environment; appropriately cleans surgical instruments and equipment, and performs related responsibilities as required.
If you are a Certified Surgical Technician (Surg Tech), with a desire to work in a surgical outpatient center and put all your skills to use, this opportunity is for you! To learn more about this growing company apply now.