Inpatient – 12 hour nights
A cutting edge & growing rehab facility is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for an exciting opportunity in their facility just north of Concord, NH. The ideal Registered Nurse (RN) will be licensed in NH and have the ability to work independently with his/her patients.
This Registered Nurse will work 3, 12 hour night shifts with every other weekend. You will have complete autonomy and be able to work in a manageable unit with manageable patients.
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- 3, 12 hour night shifts
- State of the Art Accommodations
- Be part of a growing organization
- True "team" atmosphere
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire
- Compassionate and willing to work independently
- Demonstrate knowledge of issues regarding rehab & recovery
- Strong communication skills
- CPR, ACLS
- BSN or MSN
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Supervise manageable caseload
- EMR – document in patients chart on assessments, treatment plans, physician’s orders, progress notes and other patient-related data.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Brand new, exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join an amazing team in a growing company in Central New Hampshire.