Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Family – Outpatient
Brand new opportunity for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner located in the Greater Montgomery Alabama area. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will enjoy working in a small, private outpatient practice treating all age ranges with a wide range of behavioral health issues.
What does the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner need to apply?
- License & full prescriptive authority in AL
- DEA licensure
- Psychiatric Certified
- Compassion for making an impact on mental health community
- Must be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
What’s in it for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner?
- Generous salary, negotiable based upon background
- 1099 Contract position also available
- M-F for wonderful work/life balance
- Work with an amazing caring team of professionals
- Beautiful new, comfortable work environment that feels like home
If you are a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with a desire and compassion to work with a population that can utilize your care and assistance and live in the Greater Montgomery area, this brand-new opportunity is too good to pass by! Join this close-knit team of professionals and find your home caring for all age ranges and making local lives healthy.