Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
New Grads welcome to apply!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner opening at a fantastic community health center located south of Hartford, CT. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be treating adults over the age of 18 with a variety of behavioral issues in an outpatient community clinic. The Nurse Practitioner must be Psychiatric Certified and experienced working with adults, treating and managing medication.
Must be able to work independently, enjoy working with the underserved and a team player. Come work with an incredible group of people and enjoy a generous salary and full benefits!
Benefits for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Loan Repayment thru NHHS – up to 50K for qualifying areas
- Monday-Friday, day schedule, one evening per week for fulltime
- Matching 403B Retirement plan with no employee contribution required
- 8 weeks+ Paid time off yearly
- Generous salary, competitive with experience
- Health Insurance, Dental insurance
Requirements for the Psychiatric Adult Nurse Practitioner:
- Psychiatric Certification, ability to treat Adults
- CT License eligible
- DEA, prescriptive authority
- Graduate from an accredited program
- Desire to work with all levels of patient care
If you are a Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with a desire and compassion to work with a population that can utilize your care and assistance and live within the Greater Hartford area, this opportunity is too good to pass by!