Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We are currently seeking an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for an outstanding fulltime opportunity in central New Jersey. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will join a national company with the small group atmosphere. This is a salaried position with full benefits and independence, with support. We will consider experience or new graduates that have their Psychiatric Certification.
Benefits for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Competitive six-figure salary
- Health Insurance
- 401K retirement plan w/company match
- CME covered
- Generous PTO including paid Holidays
- Relocation offered
Requirements of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Masters in Nursing or higher degree
- Current license in New Jersey, or eligible
- Psychiatric Certification, Board Certified
- DEA/CDS License required
Responsibilities of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Improve the lives of patients, through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services.
- Provide mental health treatments.
- being part of a team-based approach
- Perform other duties as needed.
(Psych Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric NP, Behavioral Health NP, Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Psych CNS, Psychiatric CNS, PMH-CNS, PMH-NP, PMHCNS, PMHNP)