Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Inpatient – Adolescents through Adults
Fantastic Opportunity for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work alongside adolescent patients in an inpatient mental health unit.The Nurse Practitioner must be compassionate and have the energy and drive to work within this practice. The ideal Nurse Practitioner will have some experience working with addiction, recovery or psychiatric patients either as a NP or a RN. You will be able to work Monday-Friday, no weekends, for a wonderful work and life balance.
Benefits for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Full benefits package including a choice of health, dental and vision
- Retirement plan
- Paid Holidays, paid time off
- Mon-Fri schedule, 1st shift
- Top-notch work environment and team
Requirements for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Prior experience working with addiction and recovery
- Psychiatric Certification – Family
- Compassionate, caring personality – ability to roll with the punches
- MA license or eligible
If you are a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who is resilient, and a team player with an desire and compassion to work with an adolescent population who needs you, then this position is for you! This practice has an extremely supportive staff with low turn-over. Come join our team!