Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Addiction & Recovery – Inpatient / Outpatient
New Grads Welcome to Apply
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) needed to assist in an Addiction and Recovery facility treating adults in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Join this well respected and growing non profit practice and thrive on being a part of an amazing team and making local lives healthy!
What does the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner need to apply?
- NH License, or eligible
- Psych Certification
- Willingness to work in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Compassion for making an impact on mental health community
- Experience working in similar setting
What’s in it for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Loan forgiveness
- Generous salary
- Mon-Friday schedule
- No Nights, No Weekends, No Call
- Full comprehensive benefits package, including generous PTO
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Work with an amazing and supportive team
If you are a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) with a desire and compassion to work in addiction with a population that can utilize your care and assistance and live in southern New Hampshire, this opportunity is too good to pass by! Come join our amazing team and make a true difference in these local patients and families who need you!