Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
New Grads welcome to apply
Mental Health – Outpatient
Brand new exciting opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the Baltimore area. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will provide services to children & adults. This is a full time Monday-Friday position offering a wonderful work/life balance for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will have the opportunity to join a cohesive, supportive team, all while enjoying the benefit of the most competitive wage structure in the industry, superior benefits and other perks! This position is days and no on-call.
Requirements for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Psychiatric Certification
- Prior experience in mental health, either as a practitioner or RN
- Compassion for making an impact on the community
- Eligible for MD license
- Graduated from an Accredited Program
- Willingness to travel between facilities on occasion
What’s in it for you, the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner?
- Generous compensation package
- Paid time off, vacation, holiday and CME
- Mon-Fri Day schedule
- No weekends, no on call
- Health Insurance, Dental insurance, Vision
- Retirement plan with employer match
If you are a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with a compassion for making a difference in the lives of children and adults, please apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity!