PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
Post – Plainfield
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to treat patients of all age ranges in eastern Connecticut for a community based practice. Got student loans? This position would allow qualified practitioners to pay off your student loans, along with a hefty compensation package, all while helping patients in an appreciative community.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be part of a growing and dynamic organization committed to a diverse and ever-changing environment that rewards honesty, loyalty, commitment, and integrity. They are committed to continuously providing the highest level of quality services and standards for their patients as well as the employees.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will have the opportunity to work in a professional and pleasant environment that is conducive to both personal and professional growth and development.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner highlights of this fantastic opportunity include:
- Attractive and competitive salary with productivity incentive bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability, paid malpractice & more
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- 5 weeks vacation time
- 9 paid holidays
- Loan repayment options
- CME reimbursement, along with paid time off for coursework
- Relocation Assistance for applicable candidates
Specific qualifications for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Nationally recognized certification in area of practice
- Board certification
- Current licensure in the State of Connecticut or ability to obtain license in the state
- Valid Federal and State Controlled Substance License
- Demonstrated ability to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span as pertains to scope of practice
This Americana town has everything to offer – eastern Connecticut, close to the Rhode Island border.