Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Outpatient Behavioral Health
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) needed to assist in a Psychiatric/Behavioral health clinic treating adults and adolescents in an outpatient setting. Enjoy a Monday – Friday schedule for a wonderful work/life balance. Join this well respected and rapidly growing private practice and thrive on being a part of an amazing team and making local lives healthy!
What does the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner need to apply?
- VA License, or eligible
- Psych Certification
- Experience with EMR
- Compassion for making an impact on mental health community
- Experience working in similar setting
What’s in it for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Generous salary
- Mon-Friday schedule
- No Nights, No Weekends, No Call
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- 401K Retirement plan with employer match
- True Team approach with amazing support
If you are a Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with a desire and compassion to work with a population that can utilize your care and assistance this brand-new opportunity is too good to pass up! Come join our growing team and make a true difference in these local patients and families who need you!