Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Family – Outpatient
Fulltime and Part time opportunities available
Brand new opportunity for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner located just outside of Syracuse NY. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will enjoy working in an outpatient clinic focused mainly on children, adolescents and young adults with mental disabilities; however, must be able to treat all age ranges.
What does the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner need to apply?
- NY License
- Psychiatric Certified
- 1-2 years of experience working with children and adolescents preferred
- New Grads welcome to apply
- Compassion for making an impact on mental health community
What’s in it for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner?
- Generous salary, negotiable based upon background
- Full Comprehensive benefits package
- Monday-Friday flexible schedule for wonderful work-life balance
- Opportunity to help develop this new role
- Work with an amazing team of clinicians
If you are a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with a desire and compassion to work with a population that can utilize your care and assistance and live in the Greater Syracuse area, this brand-new opportunity is too good to pass by!