Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) needed to assist in a Psychiatric/Behavioral health outpatient clinic treating adults and adolescents in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. This position is Monday-Friday, flexible scheduling, no on-call! This position offers the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner a wonderful work/life balance. You should have a desire to work with this mental health population and thrive on being a part of making local lives healthy!
What does the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner need to apply?
- NH License & full prescriptive authority in NH
- Psychiatric Family Certification
- Addiction experience preferred
- Compassion for making an impact on mental health community
- Experience working in similar setting
What’s in it for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner?
- Generous salary
- Sign on bonus
- Amazing benefits package
- Monday-Friday, Saturdays optional for flexible scheduling
- Employer paid Health Insurance, Dental insurance
- 403B Retirement plan
- Loan forgiveness options
- Relocation assistance
If you are a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with a desire and compassion to work with a population that can utilize your care and assistance and live in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, this opportunity is too good to pass by!
Come join our amazing team and make a true difference in these local families who need you! This quintessential area of northern New Hampshire is often sited as being in the Top 10 Small Towns in America & an amazing place to raise a family.