Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Cardiac Unit Inpatient Hospitalist
New opening for a dynamic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an amazing Hospitalist team in an Immediate Cardiac Inpatient Unit at one of the top ranked cardiac care facilities in the country. Located in the Inner Banks of North Carolina, the location can't be beat. The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will have a strong desire to work in cardiac field on a NP/PA led team.
What does the Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant need to apply?
- NC License
- Graduate from an accredited program
- Prefers 1 year Cardiac experience
- Prefers 1 year of inpatient experience
What’s in it for the Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant?
- Generous six figure salary
- Full Comprehensive benefits package including relocation
- Privileges at Level 1 Trauma Center
- 401K Retirement plan
- High level of autonomy
- Team focused NP/PA led service
This is an excellent opportunity for the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant looking to be part of an amazing cardiac care team at one of the top ranked facilities in the country. If you are Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with the desire and drive to work in an inpatient cardiac unit please apply now!
Located in the heart of Eastern NC, Greenville (pop. over 90,220) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Greenville is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state
• Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students
• ECU’s nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores