Battle Creek, MI
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an excellent reputable practice in the greater Battle Creek, MI area. The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant must have substantial experience working in behavioral health, psych or related field and be comfortable prescribing medications.
This is a full time permanent position offering exceptional compensation and benefits. The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will work Monday – Friday schedule, 40 hours, no weekends for a wonderful work-life balance!
An experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a strong ability to problem solve would be a welcome addition to the team. This is truly a chance for the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to make a difference in the lives of their patients, their families and the community as a whole.
What does the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant need to apply?
- License in Michigan, or eligible
- Strong Psychiatric background
- Compassion for making an impact on mental health community
What’s in it for the Physician Assistant?
- Generous salary, negotiable based upon background
- Full Comprehensive benefits package
- Full team support and mentorship
- Work with an amazing team
- Paid relocation
- CME, and education assistance program
- Retirement Plan
- Excellent health and dental benfits