NURSE PRACTITIONER – Outpatient
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT – Outpatient
New Grads are welcome to apply!
Exciting new opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in northwestern Arizona. This position is about an hour and half south of Las Vegas, in the Kingman area. The ideal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will enjoy working in an outpatient practice treating adult and geriatric scheduled patients. You will also work alongside a team of experienced providers for full support and direction.
This position will consider a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner, new graduate or Physician Assistant.
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- Monday-Friday, no weekends, no on call
- Provider will have 100% support in a team environment
- Sign on Bonus
- Loan Reimbursement Program thru the State of Arizona
- Willing to train a new graduate
- Full array of benefits, including medical, dental and more
Requirements for the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- Family or Adult Certification
- Arizona License Eligible
- Graduate from an accredited program
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will welcome living in a community that enjoys warm temperatures year round. You will be located close to Las Vegas, Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon. The area is home to the historic London Bridge and close to the Colorado River and gaming community.