NURSE PRACTITIONER – Geriatric Psych
Full-time Nurse Practitioner to work on an inpatient geriatric psych unit located north of Boston. The Nurse Practitioner will work on a dynamic and professional team, assisting them with the day to day caseload of patients with dementia, mood disorders and other diagnosis’.
New graduates with their DEA, MA license and prescriptive authority will be considered that have a strong background in dementia. Nurse Practitioner must be able to work independently, as well as on a team, have a great bedside manner and excellent people skills.
Come work with an incredible group of people, thriving company, and enjoy a generous salary and work life!
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner:
- 40 hours weekly – fulltime days
- No weekends
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401 K Retirement plan
- Competitive salary, competitive with experience
- Health Insurance, Dental insurance
- Full team support and training
Requirements for the Nurse Practitioner:
- Geriatric Psych experience
- Ability to take on-call, shared
- Psych Certification a plus, but experience is more important
- MA Licensure
- Graduate from an accredited program
- Desire to work with geriatric psych population