Adult Nurse Practitioner
Experienced Nurse Practitioner needed for a community based practice located in the Greater Hartford area of Ct. The Nurse Practitioner will work alonsgside a cohesive team of providers, support staff and more. This position is Monday-Friday, treating adult and geriatrics in a community based setting. The Nurse Practitioner will work with patients that may or may not have substance abuse and must be willing to obtain a suboxone waiver.
The Nurse Practitioner will enjoy a wide array of full benefits and compensation. We cannot accept new graduates at this time as the provider must be able to work independently.
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner:
- Monday-Friday, flexible scheduling
- Loan Repayment available
- Matching 403B Retirement plan with no employee contribution required
- 8 weeks+ Paid time off yearly
- Generous salary, competitive with experience
- Health Insurance, Dental insurance, low employee contribution
Requirements for Nurse Practitioner:
- 3+ years of prior experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- CT Licensure
- Adult or Family Certification
- DEA, prescriptive authority
- Graduate from an accredited program