Family Nurse Practitioner
Community Health – All ages
New Graduates Welcome to Apply!
As a Family Nurse Practitioner with this family health center, you will be part of a growing and dynamic not-for-profit organization committed to a diverse and ever-changing environment that rewards honesty, loyalty, commitment, and integrity.
The Nurse Practitioner will provide a broad range of clinical primary care services, which will include routine and appropriate ambulatory adult, pediatric, and gynecological care as assigned.
We offer the opportunity to work in a professional and pleasant environment that is conducive to both personal and professional growth and development. Will take new grads!
BENEFITS FOR THE NURSE PRACTITIONER
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Quarterly incentive bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Loan repayment through NHSC
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- 7 weeks paid time off
- Paid continuing education benefits & stipend money
Qualifications for the Nurse Practitioner:
- M.S. degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Board certification
- Current licensure in the State of Connecticut or ability to obtain license in the state
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span as pertains to scope of practice
- Experience in a similar setting preferred; however new graduates will be considered.
Help us make a difference in the lives of the patients who need it most!